Creating a comfortable home requires the installation of a reliable HVAC system. This Ductless Heating and Cooling System will allow you to achieve the ideal indoor climate in any area o the home that is lacking ductwork. No matter what the weather is outside – be it scorching hot or freezing cold. There are many HVAC options on the market and if you’re looking for an affordable and energy-efficient one, you’ll be smart to go for a ductless heating and cooling system.
A Solid Choice with Ductless ACDuctless heating and cooling systems come in a variety of designs/models and sizes, but if you’re looking for something that can easily fit into your budget, your top consideration should be a mini-split system. This system is easy to install and it will not alter the original structural make-up of your home much, unlike centralized air conditioning or even small window air conditioning units (which you need to create a big hole in the wall for). It just needs a three- to four-inch hole in the wall for the conduit connecting the indoor (evaporator) and outdoor units (condenser). Refrigerant is cycled through the lines within the conduit from the outdoor condensing unit to the indoor unit, where the air is quietly distributed to the interior space.
Apart from being easier to install compared to central air conditioning and window units, this ductless system delivers other great benefits.
Leading Benefits Provided By a Mini-Split System
- Energy-efficiency – Since it uses ductless technology, energy loss is reduced for areas of the home that do not have ducts installed. With a mini-split system, air conditioning is only provided in areas of the house occupied by people. It’s important to mention as well that because it’s an energy-efficient option, opting for a mini-split system can make you eligible for rebates.
- Temperature-control – With the inverter technology of this ductless AC, the compressor only runs as fast as needed in order to handle the cooling or heating requirement of room the unit is installed in. This means that the system reaches the desired temperature quickly, and maintains the ideal interior climate efficiently.
- Environment-friendliness – Lower energy consumption means a reduced carbon footprint.
- Healthier air quality – With little or no ductwork means less mold or dust. A mini-split system has more air changes over the coil than central air conditioning; therefore, it filters out dust, bacteria, pollen and other allergens so much better. This is an ideal advantage if you have family members with respiratory issues; you can be certain that they’re always breathing in “healthy” air at home.
- Longer functional lifespan – The best Ductless Heating and Cooling mini-split systems on the market come with a filter that powerfully deodorizes air, decomposes absorbed odors, and reduces the effects of ions. The filter lasts for up to three years if properly and regularly washed.
- Easier and cheaper maintenance – Cleaning, repairs and even replacements of certain parts are easier, faster and more affordable with this ductless system.
- Space-efficiency – You can use the “inaccessible” area connecting the wall and the ceiling for installation, which will put the system completely out of the way. You won’t need to alter the interior design or décor of your home just to accommodate the installation of this system.
How to Choose a Ductless Heating and Cooling Mini-Split System for Your HomeThere are different brands, models and sizes of split systems out there and if you find the vast selection rather troublesome to choose from, let our team at Ventwerx help make the selection process easier. You can leverage our years of experience so you can make a completely informed choice, and find a suitable system that matches your requirements and ensures affordability, comfort and energy-efficiency. We use a thorough strategy of tailoring our “service” in order to accurately meet your preferences based on your lifestyle and budget, as well as suit the physical conditions of your property.
Our HVAC specialists don’t stop with those, though. To ensure that you get the most out of your HVAC system, they’ll even assess your home’s insulation so your heating and cooling system doesn’t work more than it needs to and consume more energy. We take great pride in our knowledge of San Jose and the Bay Area’s unique climate – we’ll have no problem determining the right insulation for your home so your HVAC system works effectively and efficiently.