San Jose Ductless HVAC
Ductless air conditioners work in the same way conventional central air conditioners work, but without ducts.
Also known as “mini-splits” or “zoned heating and cooling systems”, ductless HVAC systems operate like a regular AC without ductwork.
On a hot day, they intake the hot, humid air from inside a room, then remove the heat and moisture from the air and dump it outside.
Most mini-splits also operate as a heat pump. This means the outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor environment and moves it indoors to raise the temperature of each room.
The main difference between central air conditioning and ductless AC is how they distribute heated/cooled air.
With a ductless HVAC system, cold or conditioned air is distributed directly to each room without ducts. In central air conditioning, cooled air moves through ductwork that distributes into each room via air ducts and vents.
San Jose’s experienced ductless HVAC company
Since 2007, Ventwerx HVAC has provided expert heating and cooling repair and installation services to San Jose, Morgan Hill, Santa Clara, Gilroy, and the South Bay. We’ve done hundreds of installations, and we know exactly how to efficiently set up ductless mini-splits in your home.
Ductless mini-split installation in the South Bay
Ventwerx HVAC has been installing ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems in Eichler homes since 2007. We currently serve San Jose, Santa Clara Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, and the South Bay and Santa Clara Valley.
Our HVAC technicians have performed countless ductless heating and cooling installations. The experience our team has with these types of HVAC installations is unsurpassed in the San Jose area.
If you need ductless HVAc installation, give Ventwerx a call or contact us using the contact form on this page.
There are many HVAC options on the market and if you’re looking for an affordable and energy-efficient one, you’ll be smart to go for a ductless heating and cooling system.
Ductless AC is a Solid Choice
Ductless heating and cooling systems come in a variety of designs/models and sizes, but if you’re looking for something that can easily fit into your budget, your top consideration should be a mini-split system.
This system is easy to install and it will not alter the original structural make-up of your home much, unlike centralized air conditioning or even small window air conditioning units (which you need to create a big hole in the wall for).
It just needs a three- to four-inch hole in the wall for the conduit connecting the indoor (evaporator) and outdoor units (condenser).
Refrigerant is cycled through the lines within the conduit from the outdoor condensing unit to the indoor unit, where the air is quietly distributed to the interior space.
Leading Benefits Provided By a Mini-Split System
- Energy-efficiency – Since it uses ductless technology, energy loss is reduced for areas of the home that do not have ducts installed. With a mini-split system, air conditioning is only provided in areas of the house occupied by people. It’s important to mention as well that because it’s an energy-efficient option, opting for a mini-split system can make you eligible for rebates.
- Temperature-control – With the inverter technology of this ductless AC, the compressor only runs as fast as needed in order to handle the cooling or heating requirement of room the unit is installed in. This means that the system reaches the desired temperature quickly, and maintains the ideal interior climate efficiently.
- Environment-friendliness – Lower energy consumption means a reduced carbon footprint.
- Healthier air quality – With little or no ductwork means less mold or dust. A mini-split system has more air changes over the coil than central air conditioning; therefore, it filters out dust, bacteria, pollen and other allergens so much better. This is an ideal advantage if you have family members with respiratory issues; you can be certain that they’re always breathing in “healthy” air at home.
- Longer functional lifespan – The best Ductless Heating and Cooling mini-split systems on the market come with a filter that powerfully deodorizes air, decomposes absorbed odors, and reduces the effects of ions. The filter lasts for up to three years if properly and regularly washed.
- Easier and cheaper maintenance – Cleaning, repairs and even replacements of certain parts are easier, faster and more affordable with this ductless system.
- Space-efficiency – You can use the “inaccessible” area connecting the wall and the ceiling for installation, which will put the system completely out of the way. You won’t need to alter the interior design or décor of your home just to accommodate the installation of this system.
How to Choose a Ductless Heating and Cooling Mini-Split System for Your Home
There are different brands, models and sizes of split systems out there and if you find the vast selection rather troublesome to choose from, let our team at Ventwerx help make the selection process easier.
You can leverage our years of experience so you can make a completely informed choice, and find a suitable system that matches your requirements and ensures affordability, comfort and energy-efficiency.
We use a thorough strategy of tailoring our “service” in order to accurately meet your preferences based on your lifestyle and budget, as well as suit the physical conditions of your property.
We take great pride in our knowledge of San Jose and the Bay Area’s unique climate – we’ll have no problem determining the right insulation for your home so your HVAC system works effectively and efficiently.
Ductless Mini-Splits for Eichler Homes
If you own an Eichler home, why should you choose Ventwerx HVAC to install your mini-split heating and cooling system?
Simply put, our team has more experience installing ductless mini-splits in Eichler homes than any other San Jose HVAC company.
Our key team members have been together for over ten years. We’ve established tight working relationships with roofing and electrical companies here in San Jose. Our HVAC team has an established process for installing your mini-split AC system, without damaging your roof, your electrical, or any other aspect of your Eichler home.
We’ve been a member of the Eichler network for many years, and we’re a preferred HVAC contractor for Eichler homes. These are compelling reasons why Ventwerx HVAC is the premier choice for ductless mini-split installation in Bay Area Eichler homes.
We Have Your HVAC Needs Covered for an Energy-Efficient Home
Ventwerx’s service suite encompasses installation, repair, replacements, cleaning, insulation installation, removal, air sealing, and CA upgrades.
You can also turn to us for advice and tips for maintaining your HVAC system correctly so you get the best functional mileage from it and prevent it from breaking down, causing your family great inconvenience.
We have been in business for a long time and we have established a reputation of reliability and good service in the San Jose and Bay area.
So for any HVAC concern, don’t hesitate to call us at 408-710-9595. You can also schedule your appointment online.
So help us make your home Energy Efficient today with a Ductless System. Fill out our FREE and quick estimate form. We’ll be more than happy to help you.